How We Work with Multicultural Experts
MMR creates and executes marketing and public relations programs and initiatives to help our clients, (companies and professionals), gain visibility leading to new business development for their firm.
Many of our clients are primarily in the communications industries, such as advertising agencies, research firms, media, public relations firms, consultants, speakers and small business owners among others.
All have multicultural marketing and diversity expertise or are diverse executives and minority and women business owners.
We also work with professional / community organizations, corporations, professional services firms and small businesses.
Are you a multicultural marketing or diversity expert?
Among the activities we undertake to generate press coverage and bring new business your way:
- Write and/or disseminate your press release to our press lists (mainstream, business, ad trades and ethnic press) via MMRNews
- Send your company announcement by email or mail to our Multicultural Marketing Industry Influentials list (corporate execs overseeing multicultural advertising depts; ethnic ad agencies; diversity directors, etc)
- Feature your company with an advertorial profile in our monthly newsletter, Multicultural Marketing News
- Promote your event with a featured placement and logo in our monthly Calendar of Recommended Multicultural and Diversity Events to attract sponsors, advertisers and attendees
- Create and execute every element of your conference or private guest event (or just provide VIP invitation services)
- List your firm in our annual print directory, the Source Book of Multicultural Experts
- Feature your company in the online Multicultural Experts Directory
- Refer you as a source to journalists writing stories on trends in multicultural marketing and/or diversity via our Press Referral Service
- Publicize your availability for speaking engagements on our multicultural Speakers Showcase.
- Connect you with national conference organizers and corporations looking for speakers and presenters for their training sessions.
- Tap our network of contacts in the industry for recruitment searches
- And many other creative, subtle yet impactful and innovative ways to garner attention for your business
How We Work with Multicultural Ad Agencies
We help our clients, who include ethnic advertising agencies, and other companies with expertise in reaching diverse audiences through multicultural communications, gain visibility leading to new business for their agencies. MMR offers full-service public relations and marketing representation on a retainer basis or individual services on an a la carte basis.
Our advertorial products (the newsletter, "Multicultural Marketing News™" and the directory "The Source Book of Multicultural Experts™") are distributed to marketing executives at corporations who use them to source agencies and other suppliers. The Source Book is also provided to journalists who use it to find experts to interview or feature in articles. Your news and company profile can be featured in these newsletters which are sent by email to 10,000 people and also featured on our website where a searchable database lets corporate marketing executives find and contact you.
We offer recruitment services. Job postings on the website offer companies with openings in multicultural marketing a way to reach high-caliber candidates and publicize your employment opportunities to diverse professionals in the communications industries. You can also call on MMR to tap into our network of contacts in the industry for specialized high-level recruitment searches.
We can serve as your outsourced multicultural Consulting/Research firm. Our agency clients have used our services in particular to find background information on a company in advance of a presentation or pitch.
MMR is seen as an information provider on multicultural marketing and, as such, we attract corporate executives who oversee multicultural ad budgets who visit our website and read our newsletters and contact us for information, leading to their eventual hiring of an ethnic agency.
These executives also utilize our monthly Calendar of Recommended Multicultural and Diversity events newsletter issue to find conferences to attend and consumer events targeting ethnic/niche audiences that are available for sponsorship. Our Multicultural Speakers Showcase features multicultural marketing and diversity experts who are available for speaking engagements. Companies can find speakers for internal workshops and corporate presentations, as well as conferences and events. Your executives can be featured here and we can help source speakers for your internal presentations and events.